Thursday, February 21, 2008

AIR BUD

Most of you are probably familiar with the basketball playing MVP dog, well tonight Rigdon informed me that Basketball is his favorite sport and he might be the best first grader at his school. Keep in mind that at Rigdon's last Doctors appt. he was 42 inches and 41 lbs, he is SEVEN years old and he is far below the charts for height ( I think he is barely on for weight). Good luck to Rigdon and his promising basketball career; and to Air Bud I say watch out Rigdon may be your only true competition. 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

YOu should take him seriously. Those kids with the true desire are fierce competitors. I'm looking for a dose of desire for my boys who are off the growth charts.

Anonymous said...

Hey you...I didnt even know that you had this...It is great! Since we only live like ummmm 30-40 min from eachother and maybe see eachother once a year...we can now stay updated! Love your pictures!! Miss you all!
PS Our website is tyandcam.com

Alyosha said...

That's hilarious. Well, how tall is Mugsy? Plus, you never know when that growth spurt might kick in. Then again, you might want to steer him toward wrestling.