
This is a picture of me and my mom and sisters and Jessica's future mother in law. We all went out to dinner and spent the weekend together for Jessica's Bridal shower. I am so excited for Jessica to get married, her Dave is so great for her and she is going to love being married! Which leads me to why 2008 is so great... I know it's corny but I love weddings and babies (they are the best things about life) so I am in heaven to be having a sister get married and TWO babies being born into our family, my sister Robyn and my sister in law Sarah are both having babies. I am SO excited for all of them.
2 comments:
Sara,
I thought you were going to announce a new baby for your family by the end of that post, but you never did. Hey, its not too late if you like the idea!! HA! Congrats to all your sisters-- that is very exciting!
Angie
what a good looking bunch of girls!!
Post a Comment