Monday, May 5, 2008

I Survived!!!

We are back from our trip to Havasupai and it was awesome! Rangi WAS telling me the truth and after about five hours in the car to recoup from getting ready to leave, I was able to really enjoy the time we had together, even if I was sweating my guts out or freezing. Overall we had a blast, I pushed myself and it was nice to see that I can do something besides vacuum at super speed. I recommend this trip to everyone! Oh and if you want to see the pictures you can view them at Rangi's blog (the link can be found on my blog titled"Rangi's World") and as the title suggests it IS from Rangi's perspective.

2 comments:

jenni bishop said...

I am proud of you! You are an inspiration to us all!

lori said...

Sarah
You are freakin awesome! And why do you look 10 years younger than me? Not fair. I am going to show Matt those pics and he will have to take me there..once i crap out this baby and get my hot body back. R U coming to UT this summer? Will you come to our house for a BBQ? I will call you in the near future.