Thursday, May 29, 2008
Text only...
Apparently my blog is turning into a text only blog ( I promise to post a picture soon!). Our internet has been down for two weeks and I swear we are the only people that happens to! Anyway, Some exciting news is that for mother's day, Rangi, Rigdon, Livi, Caroline and President Bush gave me the camera of my dreams, so there really should be some awesome pictures springing up from this site but don't hold your breath! BUT... the most exciting news is that a new member will be joining our family around February 1st, 2009!!! We are all so excited and I have only 40 weeks to go because I found out so freakin early(j/k kinda). Anyway what do you think boy or girl???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have you tried to figure out boy or girl by the Chinese calendar yet?? Another question...blond or redhead???
CONGRATS!!!! How excited, I say girl all the way!!!! Hope to see you soon!
Sara!! I cant believe I found out you were pregnant through blogging! Congratulations! (P.S. When I get pregnant I'll call you)
Hi Sara,
Congratulations!! That is so great your going to have another baby!!!! I'm so happy for your whole family. I saw Ridon today at church in the hall and he told me about his arm. So sad. He did tell be that this is the last time. My girls went by the Chinese birthing calendar only the Heather's last one was off but all the others have been right. Go figure.
Post a Comment