Monday, July 14, 2008
An apology
I'm sorry my blog is so outdated, but we have been gone for almost the last month and being pregnant I am trying to survive just getting the essentials done. First we went to Utah, then were home for the 4th and a couple of days later I was off to girls camp ( I am a stake camp director and the primary president right now) but before camp I had a stake baptism our ward was in charge of and sharing time this month. I love my callings but now maybe you all will understand why my blog is so shabby. Once again if you want to hear about our trip you can go to Rangi's blog and check it out (he's inactive) JUST KIDDING, he just has a lot more energy than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No need to be sorry....but I do look forward to your girls' camp experiences being blogged. I had a great year at girl's camp and I'm glad you were there. Good luck with Primary that is the best calling!
Somehow I missed your earlier blog post where you said you were pregnant. For some reason I had your blog bookmarked on the february page, so up until a couple of weeks ago I thought you hadn't blogged since then. Anyway, congrats on the new baby, that's really exciting!!! I hope girls camp was fun. I love going to girls camp, but I think directer would be a lot of work.
HEY YOU NEED TO ADD US TO YOUR BLOG.
Post a Comment