Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ode to Summer... part IV


We went to the zoo with Aunt Robyn and cousin Sydney as our last trip with them before they move to Berkley. We already miss them so much, but we had a lot of fun that day! Then it was off to Utah again. We went River rafting down the provo river with the whole fam. I haven't done that since I was childless and it had some pretty rough parts as grandma and grandpa Ricker will attest to, they got tipped out of their boat along with Mindy and Benson and I still feel guilty for laughing so hard!!! The next picture you will have to look hard but that is Rigdon way up high on the rock. He made it almost to the top so I had to run down the trail to get the BIG picture. He is a great climber! Lastly we got to go to Aunt Sarah's baby shower, I feel lucky to have been there for that and can't wait to meet their new addition.


No comments: