Friday, October 3, 2008

L.A.County Fair

Last week we went to the county fair with our good friends and their kids (thanks to them we actually got to get in for free and park for free in the V.I.P. lot no less!) Thanks again guys we had a lot of fun! This is the kids in the So. Cal. re-created snowland, it wasn't Utah but the kids didn't seem to care at all, they had a blast.
If Rigdon seems really happy in this picture it's because he just learned that if you squeeze a sheep on both sides it will take off running. After numbering my son among the other naughty children in the petting zoo and letting him get a few laughs; I made him stop... and pose for a picture where he is obviously still thrilled about his discovery. 
Livi is here thoroughly enjoying her tractor ride, while Rigdon is pushing Caroline a little faster than she would like. Good news: Rigdon was TOO TALL to ride the tractors which is a rarity for him so he was happy just pushing!
Caroline started out a little timid among the animals but quickly warmed up to them and couldn't get enough.
We ended the night with A LOT of cotton candy and the kids were thrilled!!! (Rangi and I held out for a caramel apple, actually it looks like I had a little of both...so when the baby is over 
9 lbs. at least we'll know why). We told the kids this was their dinner thinking they would be pleased, to which Rigdon responded that it was the WORST dinner ever. Maybe I am not that bad of a cook after all!  

4 comments:

jenni bishop said...

I am totally stealing the first picture for my blog since none of mine came out!!! Another fun year at the fair! I think we were in the barn for like 2 hours!:)

Carolee said...

So fun!! We miss you guys so much!!

Lisa said...

Livi's face on the tractor cracks me up! Cute pics

cheryl said...

Sara, I love the Pumpkin Patch tradition. It is the perfecting setting for pictures of your kids. It looked like Rigdon was tyring a little mutton bustin at the fair. We are so excited for you guys to come. I think this is the first time your kids have seen our house decorated for halloween. So be prepared,
To be scared!