Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Amazed

I am amazed that I am the mother of four children!!! I am amazed at how well Rigdon understands the scriptures; every time we ask him what is happening he gives us a play by play... it is awesome! I am amazed at how girls are so aware at such a young age, example, Livi knows where her stuff is as well as other members in the family's stuff. She knows what to do when I have had it, like help Caroline eat her dinner and even says, "I told you two more bites now go eat your last bite." She could run the house if I needed her to. I am amazed at how Caroline can be the cutest thing on the planet and yet try my patience more than any THING on the planet. I am amazed at how fast little Jillian is growing up. Lastly I am amazed at how wonderful Rangi is everyday. 

3 comments:

Janelle said...

you are a great mom sara, thanks for being my friend :)

cheryl said...

You do have an amazing family, but you failed to mention their amazing Mom and wife. You are a great MOM and wife.

Derrick and Angie said...

It is so good to recognize all those great things in your family. Kids really are amazing. But only when they have an amazing mom there doing all the training behind the scenes. I loved that post! :)