
We did it! Rigdon and I both finished the E3 2K successfully. He smoked me, but in my own defense I felt kind of silly trying to smoke the kindergartners, he on the other hand had no problem showing them up! Next up - the wasatch back. My race background includes the 5K Turkey Trot at BYU (my first race) the SLC marathon ( we all know how that ended) now the 2K to raise my confidence, so let's hope to break the pattern (success at small race, fail big race...).
3 comments:
Way to go Sara and Rig. I never did a mother son race. That looks so fun.
Nice work running! I loved remembering the Turkey Trot and how Minds signed you up for it without permission. HA! I loved reading all your new posts, you have such a cute family! I can't get over how precious Jillian is! I just wish we could see you all again and let the kids play. Someday!
Actually, I believe it was Sara who signed me up for the Turkey Trot without permission!!! I remember I could barely walk (let alone run)the day of the race because I had "trained" for it by running a 5k at top speed THE DAY before the race. HA!!!
I think I still have the shirt from that race because it brings back such fond memories and I just can't seem to part with it.
Post a Comment