
... poor Caroline tripped at the ward Easter egg hunt. It was sad but kind of cute too. Don't worry we re-cooped all the candy and she was off again smiling!. We had a great Easter weekend with the ward party, dyeing our own eggs and having my parents over for a delicious dinner made by Rangi. I also had to laugh because we had my parents hide the eggs, and sure enough my kids couldn't find them all and my parents couldn't remember where they had hidden them...nothing's changed that's exactly how it was when I was a kid too.
2 comments:
How were you so ready to take that picture! Man, you are quick!
haha that is so true about our childhood easter egg hunts! I remember finding one behind the bass in the dining room in about november. This picture breaks my heart though! Poor Caroline!
Post a Comment