Monday, April 13, 2009

Jillian's Blessing

We blessed Jillian the same weekend that Rigdon was baptized. It was so special to have so much family here to share in our joy... this is a picture of ALL the Smart cousins.
Here is a current picture of our whole family! Wow I feel so lucky to have four beautiful children!
Rigdon and Jillian stealing the show.
My sweet baby...
...so lucky to have such a WONDERFUL dad. 

4 comments:

korie said...

Great pictures Sara. For some reason I didn't get any pictures of our family at Halle's blessing and I was so sad. Yours are so sweet.

Derrick and Angie said...

She is just so cute! And how awesome to have the baptism the same time and all the family there! I love Rigdon's cake for his baptism, I think I will copy your idea. Hannahs is coming up in Nov. and I love your table you set up. Anyway, your family is cute as ever! I love the tea party idea. I hope Grace will want to do that someday...

Jess Mac said...

Caroline and Livi's dresses are SO CUTE!!! Thanks for all the baby clothes they are adorable.

Lisa said...

I love these pictures Sara, you've got such a beatiful family. Congrats on the blessing and the baptism.