Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When life hands you lemons...

...make lemonade. At least that's Rigdon's philosophy. He had to do an oral presentation at school, where everyone had to teach the class how to do something. Rigdon did a science project where he taught the class how to blow up a balloon using vinegar and baking soda. He in turn learned how to make fresh lemonade and decided he wanted to do it immediately after school. He squeezed lemons and made a sugar syrup, he even used a glass pitcher and ice. He worked on it all afternoon and brought me a DELICIOUS glass of lemonade. I was seriously impressed. Then while cleaning up (apparently that wasn't part of the presentation) I found the country time lemonade powder sitting on the counter, no wonder it tasted so good with no help from me. I will admit that it had a little extra zing and was much tastier than plain ol' country time... was that part of the presentation ??? 

1 comment:

jenni bishop said...

No, Abbie's presentation did not include Country Time! Good thing Rigdon didn't bring his to school for a taste test or something...Abbie's probably would have lost and she would have been crushed!:)
I'm not sure that I want Rigdon returning the favor and teaching her the details of his trick:)