Tuesday, July 7, 2009

31 and still full of flavor...

Okay so I stole that line, but I feel totally justified because she stole herself from me by moving to San Clemente!!! ( I am still suffering the effects with a small hole in my heart, and also that is what I get for breaking my one best friend rule that I have lived by my whole life...I am now down to one LOCAL best friend... you know who you are DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MOVING!!!) Anyway sorry for the detour, BUT I celebrated the big 31st birthday in Utah, and all my wildest dreams were fulfilled.  We had an exotic cheese tasting party complete with wine glasses and grape juice to cleanse the pallet in between cheeses; AND I received a coveted birthday rap, by my talented red head rappin' sister in law.  I also got made the best tasting chocolate cake in the world by my mother in law! It was a great birthday and you can listen to my birthday rap on Rangi's blog, www.rangismart.blogspot.com  
P.S. Sarah I have no idea how we got our rap names but I am sure yours has no connotations to your runnin' machine figure.  

3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Glad you had a fun birthday! Also, I'm glad you answered your cell phone that day so I could talk to you! LOVED your birthday rap! They are so talented...those two! Rancho Cucamonga forever!

korie said...

Happy Birthday Sara. Sounds like an amazing day! Great Rap. Hope to see you around soon :)

sara said...

well i don't why you made friends with someone who can't even remember your birthday! sorry. i'll make it up to you.