
We went to San Francisco with my parents to visit my sisters and see Penny get blessed. Here is almost the whole gang eating my personal favorite, Boudin chili bread bowls...YUM!

The kids loved chasing the birds at Fishermans warf. I don't think San Francisco is ever warm because I have been there twice (both times in the summer) and you always need a sweatshirt. The weather was gorgeous, just cool.

Watching the seals at Pier 39.

The Golden Gate Bridge was freezing cold and windy but awesome none the less.

My sister Jessica with her husband Dave; who was our travel guide and did a great job seeing how we had to navigate 4 cars, 8 kids, 10 adults and a dog around a very big city!!! We also drove down Lombard street, and saw the more scenic side of SF. Thanks again Dave and Jess!
2 comments:
Sara, I am loving all of these blog updates! You have been a busy girl- with blogging and having fun.I love all the pictures!
wow, no wonder why you haven't been home this summer!
Post a Comment