Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Big Day!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting the day that all of our brothers and sisters get married probably from the day that we got married, first of all because I love married life and second of all because I want my kids to have LOTS of cousins. Roman and Michelle were no exception. Michelle was a beautiful bride and they both looked so great. They had a beautiful ceremony where they were reminded to keep the romance alive. Rangi and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary a week earlier and I feel luckier than ever to be married to him!
This is a sneak preview into what 95% of our pictures really looked like. The next few are truly the best of... notice the bunny girl (she gets into pet mode for no reason quite often). Rigdon is tucking his shirt in, so no need to report me to blogger for questionable content.
This is really the best we could get, better luck at Rachel's wedding!
Posing and loving her "bouquet".
My Sunshine.
Sisters...
My three dolls.
Ten years, still feels like the first...except I am a little fatter, Rangi is a little skinnier and our house is a lot louder (more fun too).
Grandma and grandpa with all the grandkids!
My girls love Michelle.
Gotta love this picture of two brothers with their baby girls.
We all LOVED cold stone ice cream at the wedding!!!
And of course no trip to Utah is complete without a little celebration with fireworks! Welcome to the family Michelle we are glad to have you!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

to cute. I love the yellow!