Thursday, August 6, 2009
I LOVE the beach!!!
Seriously, I love the beach. As soon as I get out of the car and smell the ocean air I am instantly transformed. I love the warm sand, I love the sound of the waves crashing, and I love, love the smell. I love my kids playing and exploring; at the beach the possibilities are endless, whether it be playing in the water, collecting shells, finding crabs, seaweed mounds, sand castles, surfing, rock climbing, kite flying, bike riding, boogie boarding, bamboo, and bonfires. Every year we ask our kids what vacation they want (anything in the world) and every year they say beach camping. This may change with age, but for now I am going to enjoy my favorite people at my favorite place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you sure coming to see Uncle Rocky isn't tops on their list. The sad thing is I would be below Boomer, Boulder and used-to-be Clover.
Hey Sara! I'm sad I missed the old roommate get together...I hope there were some good stories shared. Acutally, just yesterday I was on standing BYU campus at the top of that long hill (the one that comes up from Helaman Halls by the Tanner building) and had a total flashback. I totally went back to me standing there as a freshman waiting to meet you... wondering where in the world you were, and then I spotted a bright orange dot in the distance and I knew you were on your way. (I could vividly picture you walking up in that awesome beyond-bright neon orange jacket...seriously, where did you get that thing? I hope you still have it and get to bust it out from time to time)!!!! On a similar note, I ran into Reid Gardner the other day...random of all randoms. Anyway, he told me to tell you "hi" for him. (I should have put this comment on your previous post...probably would have been more appropriate, I guess I just wanted it to stand out like the orange jacket did.
Post a Comment