
Here we are ALL smiles as me and the little girls FLEW to Utah!!!

Caroline enjoys ice cream a little more than the average person I'm convinced.

We all love to swim at the Pleasant Grove pool, however we don't usually match. This is a special occasion therefore matching is mandatory in my book! It was Roman and Michelle's pre wedding day pool party and barbeque...where there is always an over abundance of great food!

I just love these little rolls!!! My sweet little stay puff!

I also just love this little swimmer with her wings!

Livi is a buddy to both Rigdon and Caroline.

Enjoying the good food... although this is the worst choice available that night.

Caroline loves who she's near, but I do see great friendship in the stars for these two.
6 comments:
I CANNOT get over Jillian! She is so rolly and precious! Love the matching suits!!!
so cute!. i love trips to utah. we need to take one soon. though traveling with kids is not my favorite...
i love jillian's smile and rolls. she is such a cutie pie
I'll come visit while you guys are up here next. Just let me know what time and I might need a quick reminder on where.
I love these pics!! Thanks for letting us crash at your house for a few days... we had so much fun seeing you and we miss you so much! Looks like the wedding was so cute and fun.
SARA- your phone HATES me. I must have tried calling you 10 times on Saturday to get the address from you again, but I couldn't even get your phone to ring and there was no way for me to leave a message!!!! I'm sad I missed seeing you this weekend. If you are still around call me.
Post a Comment