
I almost forgot to post this! I rarely do anything even mildly crazy, okay never! Actually I did cross the road before the crossing guard told me to the other day, no just kidding. Okay so now that I have your attention, I went and saw New Moon at the midnight showing!!! It was so fun! Everyone was so into it. Thanks for a fun night girls! Oh and by the way I am totally team Edward, but I do like Jacob. Okay, Okay I am TOTALLY team Rangi, then the other said people.
4 comments:
Hey! Did you cross before I crossed you the other day?! Ha ha! Who do I think I am?! Wish I could have gone to the midnight showing! Eclipse for sure!!
Maybe I'll read those books just so I can go do that with you guys next time.
Ha ha, you kill me.... Wild as a Mink!! Ps. I LOVED New Moon! Thats so fun you got to go:)
Ha ha, you kill me.... Wild as a Mink!! Ps. I LOVED New Moon! Thats so fun you got to go:)
Post a Comment