Thursday, March 4, 2010

Normal... for us that is

Today I was at the Dr. with Jilly for her one year check-up. She was weighed and measured as usual, then the dr. was putting her numbers on her percentile chart...
Dr.- "21.8 pounds that's average, 27 inches..." silence... "I'm going to have the nurse re-measure her, her height seems too low."
In my head... there is probably no need to remeasure we just have extremely short children.
Sorry baby J but the nurse DID measure you correctly.

3 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

hi Sara! found your blog thru Rachel's. you're such a cute family! :) Cheryl and Rox are Allie's nursery teachers and she just loves them.

Rachel Elder said...

Ha, ha I LOVE IT!!! That's why their so freakin cute:) Jilly is adorable. And Rach, Im excited to see your blog too!

cheryl said...

The best things come in small packages. I love those kids!!!