She is beautiful. Your family is one of the most beautiful families I've ever seen. I'm not just saying that. It's true and I know rangi knows it. We love you guys. Thank you for all your encouraging thoughts and for your prayers.
Most of you know me but in case you didn't know... I am a stay at home mom and I love it. I love to read, shop and do home improvements. I am a Jack of all trades and master of none! I love to do just about everything. Our favorite activities to do as a family are bike rides, vacations and the beach.My very best friend in the world is Rangi!
"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil." John 17:14-15
11 comments:
She is TWO cute! We love her so much. What a darling dress too.
She is TWO cute. I love her so much too! Wish I could sqeeze her. That dress is darling too.
She is beautiful. Your family is one of the most beautiful families I've ever seen. I'm not just saying that. It's true and I know rangi knows it. We love you guys. Thank you for all your encouraging thoughts and for your prayers.
She's so cute! Happy birthday Jillian! Everytime e sees her picture at Rick and Cher's she asks where she is.
We love her too!
Oh my... I miss her!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. Hope Jillie and Rig had great Birthdays.
Wow! she has grown so much, I love her hair, it has grown too.
Are you guys really coming in a couple of weeks?
What a cute picture... love that dress and that cute little cake in her hands. We miss you guys. More blogging please!
We love Jilli!!!!
Sara- just heard about your mom. She is in our prayers. Such a great lady. Just wanted to send some love and support your way. Hope you're doing well.
That is an adorable picture and an adorable girl!! Happy Birthday Jillian!
Post a Comment