So Rangi's brother was living in Switzerland and we figured that was a great excuse to visit Europe for cheap. Well I don't know if cheap is the right word, but awesome definitely is! Here it is 13 days in 3 minutes. (My french speaking husband made this video.) OK so he served his mission in France but I am not sure he still qualifies as fluent, although his mission was my favorite part of the trip and I am so grateful that he served a mission and we were able to visit. I am also so grateful to my sister Jessica who may never have more kids after this experience for graciously watching our kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved seeing that video again. I'm turning into Ricker; I started crying. I'm so glad you got to go on that trip, especially to Rangi's mission.
Looks like a blast. You guys look like hot college kids on Fall Break...
I'm so glad you got to go on this trip too!!! Looks epic. We should double date in Europe some day.
Post a Comment