Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday!!!

So I just heard that Mitt Romney dropped out of the race; but we did have his sign in our front yard. We voted for Mitt, and the high light of the election for me had to be our kids in a rally on a really busy corner holding up signs and shouting, "VOTE FOR MITT". 
I would be lying if I didn't say I am worried about our country going to hell in a handbasket, but it has been great for this long so I will try to be optimistic this election. I truly do love America and am so grateful and blessed to be a citizen of this country.  

7 comments:

lori said...

Its about freakin time! I am adding you to my list of blogs so hope you dont mind. Your blog will rock! Love your buns!

Jennifer said...

CUTE pic. Did you make it to the headquarters on Tuesday? I don't know anything (or maybe I do and have forgotten AGAIN).

Lisa said...

I love your blog, your kiddos are so cute! Did you take that picture recently? It looks so warm outside, I'm a little jealous.

Stacey Bishop said...

I am so glad you have a blog!! I love stalking my friends! I can't believe your kids were rallying. that is hillarious.

jenni bishop said...

Cute picture! In addition to the rallying, the first words out of Rigdon's mouth that day when I picked him up were, "Who are you voting for? Are you voting for Mitt Romney? We are!" I'm sure his entire class also knows that info!

Darice said...

Love the blog come see ours buckeyebosleys.blogspot.com. Your kids are darling, hope to see you soon!

Carolee said...

Glad you joined in the blogging fun although I have not been much of a blogger lately. Maybe when life settles down just a bit:)