Saturday, April 19, 2008

Superior Blogging

So for those of you who don't know I gave Rangi a hard time for not being involved in the blog, then when he wanted to post a picture of the DUMPSTER on my newly updated blog I said no, initially. Then I said he could but it was too late, he was already showing me up with his new blog, so for those of you who want to see our life through "Rangi's World" then you can at either Rangi's World link on my blog or rangismart.blogspot.com.ENJOY.

2 comments:

lori said...

I am SERIOUSLY impressed with Rangi and his blog. Give him a high five for me. Only a REAL MAN can blog .

jenni bishop said...

Sara,
The picture at the top of your blog (header) is so beautiful! I just want ONE perfect picture of my kids and one of our family! You have that one and the ones from your Christmas picture photo shoot! I'm jealous!