



my baby sister got married on Saturday and I am still coming to grips with the fact that life is going too fast. It was a perfect day everything was beautiful especially her. I couldn't get enough pictures of my kids so bear with me. Welcome to the family Dave #2, we are so excited for you guys!
5 comments:
Congrats Jessica! Rangi I'm dissapointed you didn't wear the striped Hilfiger shirt. Your kids look cute, the picture of Livi in front of the temple looks like rachy when she was little.
I can't get over how awesome your family looks. You guys are HOT!! I love all of the dresses. They are all so cute! (love, love, your sisters dress) and the flowers were a super cute choice.
Tell Jessica Congratulations! Love the pictures - they are so darling!
As far as I'm concerned, you should post MORE beautiful pictures of your kids. I love the wedding apparel.
sarah
those are the prettiest pictures. You are seriously one of the cutest families that I know. You need to post a picture of your house! Anyways, love you guys.
Post a Comment