Yes and for those of you that were wondering... Rigdon did break his arm AGAIN, same arm different bone (humerous last time, radius this time, ulna next time J/K I hope!!!) Just jumping off a chair??? Anyway social services hasn't contacted us and he didn't need surgery, so that's good, but let's just say his summer will not be filled with swimming!
Monday, June 2, 2008
A.R.m
Yes and for those of you that were wondering... Rigdon did break his arm AGAIN, same arm different bone (humerous last time, radius this time, ulna next time J/K I hope!!!) Just jumping off a chair??? Anyway social services hasn't contacted us and he didn't need surgery, so that's good, but let's just say his summer will not be filled with swimming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow Sara! I haven't checked blogs for a while (you can tell by my blog vacation for like a month and a half) but holy cow! Congratulations on your new little one coming in Feb!! I say boy just because it would equal up the family just like our little girl is going to do... And your pictures are darling! Thanks to good old GWB! Poor Rigdon has to do the broken arm again... hopefully it is the last time! Anyway, we miss you guys! Congrats again,
Derrick and Angie
Congrats on your new little one! I feel bad about Rigdon!! He is a tough little guy...
Sara - Yeah for a new little baby! I am so excited for you! I am loving my new little one - one week old tomorrow! We need to try to see each other soon - it has been way too long! Congratulations!
Post a Comment