Thursday, June 12, 2008

Snoopy snow scam

So for the last day of school I was so excited to give my kids an exact replica of the snoopy snowcone machine that I had as a kid and loved! (I bought this months ago waiting in anticipation for the last day of school). Needless to say we did manage to squeak out 2 1/2 snow cones, the kids were thrilled and it only took about one hour (we had to put the other snow cone in the freezer so it wouldn't melt while we made the other). So much for happy memories of a childhood toy, did I really like that as a kid? 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats too bad that it doesnt work that well. My mom bought the kids one (actually two) from target and it works great. You can have one of ours! Hey cute kitchen in the background!!! Cant wait to see better pictures!!! Luv ya, Leslie

jenni bishop said...

Sara...Sara...Sara...I know you loved the idea of having the Snoopy one like your childhood (blah,blah,blah). The Rival one I bought works great because I copied Stacey the consumer genius! I'll bring mine over if we can come swim!!:)

Stacey Bishop said...

I fell into the snoopy nastalgia snow cone frenzy a couple of years back. It was then that I realized that my patience has grown shorter over time and 3 kids. I then purchased the aforementioned Rival one and my days have been filled with sending my kids outside to enjoy their snowcones that literally take 2 minutes to make....genius!

Derrick and Angie said...

There is something to be said for the memories.... but we went for the Rival as well, and it is working great even in it's 2nd summer run. :) Your house does look cute! I think you should post pictures from your house because I know it is so cute I just cant picture it since we haven't been back to Cali since we moved. Hannah lost a lot of teeth this year too... her two front teeth were out longer than they were in for this school year, I think... I love keeping up with you guys with these posts! So Cute!
Angie

S Tippetts said...

HI Sara,
The kids look like they really had fun making their snow cones. Here is Heather's blog address. jhbuchananfamily.blogspot.com
I just want to thank you and Rangi again for helping us this morning. You were so great!!! The kids seemed to have a lot of fun.
Thanks