So a couple of weeks ago I took Caroline to see a show for toddlers at our local cultural center. I had no idea what to expect...and here are three of the four members of the band! The show was ROCKIN', the music was cool even for kids, there was even a "mosh pit" up front for the last 2 songs where all the toddlers got to go dance; and let's not leave out the fact that you could meet the band AND get an autographed CD!!! I really believe this is what it is going to be like in 10 years when I am taking kids to concerts... let's just hope that my kids are still afraid of guys that look like this!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Caroline's First Concert
So a couple of weeks ago I took Caroline to see a show for toddlers at our local cultural center. I had no idea what to expect...and here are three of the four members of the band! The show was ROCKIN', the music was cool even for kids, there was even a "mosh pit" up front for the last 2 songs where all the toddlers got to go dance; and let's not leave out the fact that you could meet the band AND get an autographed CD!!! I really believe this is what it is going to be like in 10 years when I am taking kids to concerts... let's just hope that my kids are still afraid of guys that look like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that was the funniest. the band rocked. send me the pictures from that day. thanks.
That sounds fun! The pre-school mash pit sounds crazy, and I would have been nervous of what David would have done... your a fun mommy to take her there! :)
Sara,
Somehow I'm not at all surprised that you took Caroline to a toddler concert. If anyone could find a concert for toddlers it would be you. Your kids are so lucky to have such a fun mom. Rock On.
Poor caroline, I would have been scared of that big purple scarf too, haha. The concert sounds like fun though, you're an awesome mom!
I just came to your Blog to see the kids on Halloween. I know you have been too busy lately with your Grandma passing. I just wanted you to know you did such a great job at the funeral. I know your grandma loved everything you said. I'm sure your dad loved it also. He did such a good job too. Your Grandma was a sweet and good lady. We were happy we could learn a little more about her. You have a great family. Robin's little Colby is darling.
Post a Comment