Friday, November 7, 2008

I Love Fall!

We were lucky enough to sneak in a trip to Utah and Fall is my favorite season there! We had a lot of fun.
Well here is the line-up, the final product of all our carving. We had our annual family contest which is pointless because Rangi is always the winner despite me trying to convince the kids to choose mine. Somehow the guy has a talent in everything, which I guess is a blessing for me but sometimes it would feel good to be the winner! 
Here we are carving to our favorite Halloween movie, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". 
And of course here are the kids going to school on crazy hair day, an annual favorite at our school.

1 comment:

Jess Mac said...

I want to see your house! Those three big pics of the kids look so cute, but the glare is on the third!