Friday, November 28, 2008

SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR!

#5 - We are thankful that all of the kids get their very OWN turkey. A tradition started by grandpa Ricker and is a high light of my kids year!
#4 - We are so grateful for cousins that we love ! We look forward to playing with them when we visit. 
#3 - We are so grateful for our siblings and in-laws, and ALWAYS love to be with them! (photo taken by Livi)
#2 - We are so grateful to be parents and for the joy our kids bring into our lives.
#1 - I am so grateful for Rangi, he is the love of my life. We are so grateful for so many things that are not listed here but just to add a few more... our parents, our health, our freedom, the knowledge we have of Jesus Christ, and of course our friends. 

2 comments:

jenni bishop said...

I am thankful for you and the friendship of our families!

Lisa said...

I love the little turkey idea. My kids would love to have a turkey all to themselves, no more fighting over the drumsticks!