Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!

We usually go to Utah for New Years (they had tons of snow too which is so sad for us), but this year we had to stay home for the impending baby (still impending). So... Rangi's family came to visit us! Rangi made ANOTHER awesome dinner. This time prime rib and steak; it was delish.  I reused my Christmas table decor which doubled nicely for New Years, and in a house full of young single adults the only ones to stay awake til midnight were the grandparents, Rangi, Rigdon and I ! Party Poopers !!! We had fun lighting fireworks...Rig was stoked and no neighbors complained. 
We also went to the rose parade to see the floats after the parade, it was seriously awesome. The next day we went to the Long Beach aquarium, at this point I had had enough of the wheelchair and saw most of the aquarium on my own two feet, which was very refreshing! Seeing the world in a wheelchair means a lot of bum sightings and people watching, while everyone else sees the true action. 

No comments: