Monday, January 12, 2009

Showered with love

My friends threw me a shower the day after my bed rest officially ended... I'll probably still be pregnant on my due date because of all the hype. Anyway it was perfect, and I felt so loved to have people share in my excitement. I am so blessed and grateful for all of my friends and my mom. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! I hope your doing well!! Love ya, Leslie

Derrick and Angie said...

How beautiful! I still remember our shower when Joey and Olivia were due.... hey, I never have been able to find out why you were on bedrest? Im glad your done, but man that must have been hard. How much longer do you have?
angie

Carolee said...

I wish I could have been there.

We are going to CA to visit in April. I would love to see you then.