7 pounds and 11 ounces sisters so sweet and perfect JILLIAN
Happy Valentines Day! We are so happy to be loving our new baby, Jillian Virginia, born onJanuary 17, 2009.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Finally more pictures!!!! She is just beautiful!!! I cant wait to hold her!! You are just one lucky lady to have all those girls!! I envy you!! Love ya and hope you are doing well! Leslie
She is so adorable!! I feel like i haven't seen you forever. When you feel up to it, maybe we can come out and let the older kids trash your house while we talk and hold Jillian:)
What a cutie! I know there is a lot of love in your house right now with a new baby and 3 others who just LOVE her Im sure... I think she looks a lot like Rigdon. I guess they all look alike, but I see Rigdon the most. She is just precious! Happy Valentines Day Angie
She is GORGEOUS!! So sorry I am so late with the well wishes! I hope everything is well and that you are getting at least a little sleep! She is just a doll!-
Most of you know me but in case you didn't know... I am a stay at home mom and I love it. I love to read, shop and do home improvements. I am a Jack of all trades and master of none! I love to do just about everything. Our favorite activities to do as a family are bike rides, vacations and the beach.My very best friend in the world is Rangi!
"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil." John 17:14-15
10 comments:
Finally more pictures!!!! She is just beautiful!!! I cant wait to hold her!! You are just one lucky lady to have all those girls!! I envy you!! Love ya and hope you are doing well! Leslie
She is so adorable!! I feel like i haven't seen you forever. When you feel up to it, maybe we can come out and let the older kids trash your house while we talk and hold Jillian:)
It's about time you posted some pictures. I have checked everyday. She is so very cute. We can't wait to see her.
She is so cute. She looks like your other kids. I will have to come see you some time.
I am so happy for you, she is beautiful:) Hope you are recovery well and getting some sleep.
Congratulations Sara, she's just beautiful. I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats, Sara! Those are sweet pictures. Looks like she's got lots of love from her siblings. So precious!
She is so beautiful! Just like every single one of your other kids. Seriously, you guys produce some of the cutest kids ever. Congrats!
What a cutie! I know there is a lot of love in your house right now with a new baby and 3 others who just LOVE her Im sure... I think she looks a lot like Rigdon. I guess they all look alike, but I see Rigdon the most. She is just precious! Happy Valentines Day
Angie
She is GORGEOUS!! So sorry I am so late with the well wishes! I hope everything is well and that you are getting at least a little sleep! She is just a doll!-
Post a Comment