
I honestly cannot believe that my baby Rigdon is 8! For his birthday I made cookies shaped like the #8 to take to school to share with his class.

Then after school it was off to Jumping Jacks for his birthday party; because 8 is such a special age in our family we wanted this birthday to be extra special too.

The kids had a ton of fun jumping to their hearts content and being as crazy as they wanted to be. Rigdon was so excited because every kid he invited came to his party.

Then we all moved to the party room for pizza, presents and pie. Rigdon was stoked about the birthday throne and chose to sit there the whole time, rather than at the tables with his friends!

Rigdon made a request for lemon pie for his birthday, instead of cake, and then Rangi was stoked! All in all it was a fun and crazy day. Rigdon is such a good kid, he tries so hard to please Rangi and I, and he is naturally a great brother. There is never a time when he doesn't come home from school with a treat to share with his sisters. I took the baby to school the other day and Rigdon's class was on their way to lunch; when all the kids came over to see her, Rigdon said, "Isn't she cute?" I love the way he loves and protects his sisters; one of my own heartbreaks has been that he doesn't have a brother, but when I watch him with his sisters I feel so blessed to have him... for them. That is just an illustration of why Rigdon is so important to our family. We love you Rigdon! Happy 8th Birthday!
2 comments:
That is so cute, and Rigdon to a "T". He is such a good big brother!
This is Rach, that is so cute. Im glad Riggy had a good birthday, his party look Sa-Weet. And Im such a baby, but I almost just started crying reading that!! Sheesh. Its so cute how good Rig is with all the kids:)
Post a Comment