Saturday, March 21, 2009

Amazing (the sequel)

Amazing is the only word to describe my thoughts...it is amazing to me to be in such a great stake, it is amazing that Heavenly Father loves me so much that I am constantly surrounded by amazing people; my girls are taking a great dance class for free done by a girl in our stake, I had the opportunity to start an aerobics class for free by another girl in our stake; but probably what is more amazing is that I am a P.E. major and am so out of shape! By far the most amazing thing was watching all these wonderful women exercise while their new babies were in carseats, strollers, toddling around, or in their arms while their older children played on the sidelines. I was taken back by the moment as I realized we were all there because our bodies have been sacrificed for our babies, and each one of us is doing the best we can to raise righteous children. (Even if we are all fat.)  

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Im amazed that you think you are fat! I don't think you have ever had an ounce of fat on your little body even right after you have a baby, you look great. We are getting so excited to see you guys.......

Jennifer said...

I'm amazed that you haven't posted MORE PICS of your gorgeous new baby!!! I'm also amazed that I was still breathing after modifying the WHOLE AEROBICS/KICK BOXING routine.

You should have been in RS. We talked a lot about living with gratitude. Way to be an example!

Janelle said...

Your not fat!