


Rigdon was baptized this weekend into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. For any of you who may not know it is the church that was restored to the earth in its fulness by Joseph Smith after being taken off the earth proceeding the death of Christ and all of his apostles. You can find answers to any questions you may have at lds.org. Rangi and I belong to this church and Rigdon has now made the decision to join. Our family is so blessed to have the gospel. We have so much happiness and freedom because of the way we live our lives which is because of the knowledge we have gained by being members of this church.
6 comments:
I love Rigdon's pictures! I wish I could have been there!
Is he really old enough???!!:) I remember the day he was born. Congrats Rigdon on making such an important decision:)
oh, and ADORABLE pics!!
Great pictures Sara. Now I can just copy this post and the pictures places and insert Velzy :)
Rigdon is such an adorable boy! You guys have such an amazing family.
What a great spirit we felt at Rigdon's baptism. We are so happy for the choice he made to be baptized, and we are so proud that he prayed to know what to do. His pictures were so GREAT too.
Oh I wish I could have been there! I love that pic of Rig in front of the sign. Sara, reading your blog makes me so excited to have a baby amidst the rest of the world that makes me feel like I am making an unthinkable sacrifice so thank you!! -Jessica
Post a Comment