Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love these freckles!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

This must be the age where freckles are just popping up faster than ever, because Annabelle started with a few each summer and now she has like fourteen on her nose and cheeks. Annabelle will be so glad to have something the same as Livi.

cheryl said...

I love those freckles too. They are so cute. They are one of the best parts of Summer. Can't wait to see them in person.

korie said...

They sure are adorable.

Jess Mac said...

This is actually a comment about your Nelson Mandela quote... it always gets attributed to him but he was actually quoting Marianne Williamson from her book A Return to Love. Just thought you'd like to know...

Roxanne said...

Oh my so so cute!! I love the freckles!!! I always wished I had them, she looks so darn cute!!!

Jennifer said...

SO CUTE! Adorable capture.