Wednesday, May 20, 2009
New title
So you have probably noticed that I have a new title. I like it because I have always thought of my kids as my most precious possession... or gems. My sister in law coined the phrase in a famous birthday rap that the girls were our ruby red gems, and I loved it. Especially because I have THREE daughters who are all red heads, and there is a scripture that says a virtuous woman is more precious than rubies ( which is my ultimate desire for all my kids). Rigdon happens to be my diamond in the rough because he is my only sweet boy and a blonde. So there you have it WAY more info than you ever wanted about my reasons for a new title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! It's perfect!
WAY cute title - fits perfectly.
That is a cute title, and now I won't get confused between you and rangi's
Very cute and cleaver!! And I agree your children are precious:)
not to be uncreative and repetitive, but I also love it and agree that your kids are more precious than rubies!!
Post a Comment