Monday, June 15, 2009

The Girls Dance Recital

This is me and Jilli at the END of the recital. No I am not making a new fashion statement that was Livi's hat from her tap dance.
My parents came which was a real treat, the girls felt so special to have grandma and grandpa there to watch. 
These are bad pictures, but this is Livi's ballet dance to the little mermaid song. Livi was so cute because she made the cutest facial expressions. 
Caroline can be seen here wearing her dog ears for "who let the dogs out" . She got some stage fright and mostly stood there, she would do the bare minimum (as seen here) to fit into the dance. I was coaxing and begging and bribing and doing the dance moves, all to no avail... she doesn't like the spotlight. I was so sad because at class she was so cute and animated the whole year! 
Livi and her darling friend Sarah, I hope they are friends forever! 
These moves were nowhere to be seen on the stage!
...but these moves were. Livi did great in all of her dances and even blew kisses to the audience at the end. 
Dancing Queens!

No comments: