Rigdon (and Livi) just finished their year at gymnastics. Rigdon loved it and he was the best in his class most of the time. His size lends himself to gymnastics.
Most of you know me but in case you didn't know... I am a stay at home mom and I love it. I love to read, shop and do home improvements. I am a Jack of all trades and master of none! I love to do just about everything. Our favorite activities to do as a family are bike rides, vacations and the beach.My very best friend in the world is Rangi!
"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil." John 17:14-15
No comments:
Post a Comment