Saturday, October 31, 2009

Life as we know it

All the girls on homecoming court got to ask a teacher to be their escort. Rangi was honored to be asked by one of his previous algebra students. Me and the girls cheered him on at the rally!
This is what a typical dinner looks like at our house (I actually took this picture because I thought the kids looked so cute in their Halloween shirts). Dinner actually looks sick, my mom would die because growing up we ALWAYS had the table set nice (sorry mom). The important thing is we do eat together every night.
I love it when all the homework is done and we can go out front and PLAY!
Fifties day for the first graders celebrating their 50th day of school!
Rigdon is playing water polo for the first time and he is doing great. I LOVE water polo so it is hard to tell who is more excited about him playing. It is a HARD sport and he gets pretty cold practicing outside for an hour and a half as skinny as he is- but he has gotten so much stronger!
Jilli is NOT happy on the ground and usually demands to be as close to me as possible. Here she is in her favorite spot!
Crazy hair day!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Sara,
I love looking at your blog and enjoying what your family is doing. Thanks for sharing.
Karen

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Your dinner doesn't look sick at all, you have a real tortilla warmer on the table and the plastic dishes even match each other. More often than not my table is set with paper plates and plastic red sox souvenir cups. I agree, it's the eating together that's important.

I love the fifties skirts too, did you make those?

Robby said...

I love the blue hair on Rig, and the pic of Jillian in the sink! And it's true.. the kids did look so cute in their halloween shirts! Love you!

cheryl said...

Those are great crazy hair days dos. Thanks for letting us see the fun things you do. I can't wait to see Halloween.

Jess Mac said...

I love that Rig is playing water polo! Go rig! Sorry, but Livi's hair just looked like adorable hair day.