Sunday, January 31, 2010
BOYS!!!
So today I was helping Livi get ready for church and trying to make lunch at the same time (mac n Cheese) so when the timer beeped for the noodles to be done I told Rigdon to strain the noodles, he said "what does that mean?" I told him to dump all the hot water out by using a colander, after multiple explanations of a colander, he started looking, then he yelled upstairs "is a crock pot a colander?" Livi and I both started dying laughing. Why is this story so funny to me you may ask? 1) my six year old GIRL knows what a colander and a crock pot are and started laughing as fast as I did and 2) a crock pot is a CROCK POT (and I have no idea how you would strain noodles with a crock pot). I love my Rigdon but he is just a little too much like his dad and (my dad for that matter) when it comes to "female commonsense".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha, SO funny! Im not sure I have the female "common sense"...I just found out what a colander was a few years ago:( ha ha, I always knew it as a strainer. This story is so cute, gotta love Liv and Rig:) <3
Post a Comment