
Thinks she can catch a bird ...

All Caroline ever talks about is getting a "little cage" for her birthday so she can catch a bird or a squirrel, do we get her one and let her learn the harsh realities of catching wild animals (or inability to catch)?

I love, love, CDM there is so much to do and we all love the cool boats that pass by to the harbor.

We all love her!

We loved having all my brothers and sisters together from the four corners of the earth...

Rangi's favorite niece (I doubt the red hair has anything to do with it). For the record maybe it is MY family that carries the strong red hair gene!

Here we are at the cool secret underground location that we LOVE! Let me know if you ever need really cool things to do in So. Cal and maybe I will let you in on this.
2 comments:
Both sides have to have the red gene Sar! ha ha...look at your husband:) ha. I wanna go to a bonfire in So Cal...especially with my favorite Californians:) Penny is adorable! I haven't seen her yet. I love her name!
Why am I throwing up peace signs in all the pictures?
Post a Comment