Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

That's right my sweet baby J. is one!
Loving the attention more than the cake.
I was pretty proud of myself for making all the decorations. You will probably be seeing a lot of them!
She absolutely LOVED opening her presents! Every red haired girl needs a Raggedy Ann- at least that is my grandma's philosophy.

7 comments:

The Hungry Bookworm said...

What a cutie! I still have a Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy that my mom made! My brother was a red head...but I don't think that's why she made it...

Mindy said...

She is so cute! Looks like a fun party!

Rachel Elder said...

Baby J is one! Crazy:) I love the photo of her and her cake, she's too cute. Also, the decorations are super cute, very impressed. Lastly, its definitely true...every red head needs a Raggedy Ann!

Darice said...

Wow, times goes fast, doesn't it? Those decorations are awesome, and the pictures of Jill are priceless!
Darice

Robby said...

LOVE the decorations, and can never get enough of baby J's clear blue eyes and bright smile. I love that Caroline wants a cage for her birthday! :) Also, the underground location must remain a secret having been made cool almost solely on it's mystique. Love you!

Jennifer said...

adorable decor to match an adorable girl

cheryl said...

Sara, I love seeing our blog. It has been forever for me. Computer problems at the Smart house... no surprise. Jillian's the cutest cupcake... what a cute party you had for her. That is no surprise either. I love the pictures of the pine wood derby. Especially the one where Rigdon is feeling the pressure. We miss you guys so much.