Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This makes ALL that screaming worth it...because isn't she cute!
I love these kids and they are growing up way too fast!
Happy mother's day to me and ALL the amazing mother's that I am lucky enough to HAVE or rub shoulders with. I am so blessed to be a mother to these sweet, screaming, serious, goofy kids!
I also LOVE being a mother when I have a day to do THIS!!!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Your kids are so lucky to have you. You are a GREAT Mom. Those are the best pictures ever. The kids look darling and you look gorgeous. Rangi is so lucky.

korie said...

I think the pictures turned out adorable!!!!!

Rachel Elder said...

What a cute post! And Sar, although you are lucky to have such amazing kids, they are SO lucky to have such an amazing mom! Seriously, you are awesome!