Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Lovin'...

...happened so fast. We are 7 1/2 weeks into summer and only have 3 1/2 left. ( I am not crazy about our new school year schedule, but it doesn't change the fact that summer is summer and I LOVE the long warm days to play and do whatever we want and have Rangi home all summer!) With that said here is a quick update... LOVED Utah as usual, had family stay at our house-loved that! Toy Story 3, loved it and it made me cry...hit too close to home! Barely turned our A/C on Tuesday-loved that! Bought a 14 x42 pool for the backyard-loved that until we hated it! Today was the PERFECT day...went to the beach (Livi surfed for the first time) it was warm and sunny. Ate dinner at Pei Wei, it started raining, we saw a rainbow and lightning on our way home and watched a beautiful sunset with a few more sprinkles later on. (for those of you who don't know-rain in July is VERY rare!) Summer always goes way too fast for me, so if I don't post again it is because I am enjoying every last minute! Hope you are all enjoying summer too!

5 comments:

Robby said...

I want pics of Livi surfing!!

Derrick and Angie said...

I agree! Your family is so beautiful, Sara. I love the picture of you with all the kids on mother's day.

Dawnia said...

I'm glad your having a wonderful summer. Keep on enjoying it while you can.

cheryl said...

Sara, I love summer too! Your school shedule is pretty crazy. I'm so glad you guys come as much as you do. I want to see pictures of Livi surfing too.

cheryl said...

Sara, I hope you see this, but you probably won't. I miss seeing you blog. I go to it just to get my Riggy, Livi, Caoline, and Jilly fix. The old pictures help, but I can't wait to see what you guys are doing now. Love you guys!