Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Post Script

Okay so sorry if I worried anyone, it was brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in months and then I write THAT! I was just referring to the many things I read or hear about people that eat to make themselves feel better, I am not clinically depressed I simply prefer to decorate over eat I guess when handling life's normal ups and downs. Thank You to the sweet friends and family in my life that called or came over; I am truly grateful to have you in my life. To the rest of you... J/K.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay. Now your email is cancelled with verizon or full or not working. I'm getting permanent failure notifications. Don't know if you will even get this message from your blog comments.

I sent you an apology for forgetting about Jessica's primary photo.

korie said...

Jennifer the best way to get a hold of Sara: Nail a note to her tree!

I like to tease her and say that anyway. Love you Sara!

Robby said...

If only I were close enough to nail a note to your tree! Unfortunately, it turns out that I eat. Maybe when I have a place to re-decorate I'll be a little healthier. love you!