Sunday, May 8, 2011

Unforgettable Mother's Day!

10 comments:

korie said...

I wana see that film!!!!! I love your face Sara right before your about to jump. Priceless.

Grandma Cher said...

Sarah, you are my hero! I can't believe you jumped out of a plane. You really can do ANYTHING!

Mindy said...

Sara! You put tube dude to shame! I agree with Cheryl, you can do anything and will try everything. Way to go!

Jess Mac said...

Yeah!! So glad you did it and even more glad you didnt die!

Janelle said...

ok.....so you saw me sunday and monday and failed to tell me that you went skydiving??????? that is kinda big to leave out of a conversation!!!! :) you are way brave. :)

The Hungry Bookworm said...

You totally blow away the Mormon Mommy stereotype! I'm impressed...

jenni bishop said...

You rock Sara!!! Such a fun surprise from Rangi!! LOL!

bonniemomof5 said...

I am impressed at your courage to jump out of an airplane. In college I went bungee jumping with girls from my dorm, but this - AMAZING!!

Derrick and Angie said...

Wow, I was almost crying watching! That was amazing. I think I went through all the emotions with you while I watched, so now, I don't feel like I ever need to do it myself. :) Funny that you compared it to childbirth... you've come a long way since that bungee jump with me and Minds at MGM in Vegas...

Dawnia said...

You're awesome, Sara! That's really impressive. Glad you had fun.

Happy Birthday! I tried emailing you but it didn't go through. Do you have a new email address? Email me and let me know. Have a fabulous day.