
Rigdon giving me that, "seriously mom another picture" look. He played great defense in his first season of organized b-ball.

These pics are out of order!!! The end product looking pretty cute!

Aunt Roxanne did the girls hair in super tight curls before they went to bed (which didn't go great at night but after persuading C to keep hers in until morning, J was unconvinceable) - I took out all the rubberbands and showed Caroline the end result and she just started balling... "I look ugly." I thought it was hilarious and thought it looked cute, she begged me to take a shower but I told her I wouldn't let her look ugly if she would just let me try some things. In the end the girls looked adorable... I had to get pretty creative with J because we took her rollers out the night before and so had an interesting look in the morning.

Jilly is obsessed with American Girl Dolls!

Good night. Sleep Tight! Hope this little update helps.
1 comment:
Haha aww that pic of her crying makes me sad! But hey do look adorable with their curly piggies!
Post a Comment