Sunday, September 18, 2011

A good reminder

I like this because it is easy to get so busy with homework and soccer and helping at the school and church that we forget what matters most. I want to be the mom who hugs her child when they spill a bowl of spaghetti on the floor. I believe that "the things that matter most are truly what bring us closer to Christ".

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is a GREAT one Sara! Thanks for sharing.

korie said...

Sara this is why I'm so glad to know you!

Grandma Cher said...

Sara you are that Mom! Miss you! Love you!

Jess Mac said...

thanks for sharing this. I really wasn't even going to watch it and now here I am bawling at my computer desk. I really love the quote "Dilligently doing what matters most is what will lead us back to Christ" given that what matters most are just these small precious moments.