Friday, April 4, 2008
April Fools regrets...
For those of you that thought I was going to apologize for some pranks I have pulled, sorry maybe in another life. Actually I am so disappointed in myself for not doing even the slightest April Fools prank. Those of you that know me, know I have been known to play an occasional trick or two; so this is my plea... any ideas for me to play on anyone (friends, husbands, siblings). This is my guaranty if you have my favorite idea I PROMISE NOT TO PLAY IT ON YOU! And for those of you looking for a cheap trick this is my favorite: slather someones toothbrush in Orajel (its clear in color and leaves a numb sensation for a good 5 minutes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sara
I just love you..especially because you think that I am an intellect now! Boy, i ve got you fooled. Anyways, will you email me you #..I need to talk to you about your blog. Love ya!
lori.oehler@gmail.com
I always have good intentions of pulling a prank on Jeff but I can never think of anything, well except that one year... This was way before we had kids and my sister was pregnant. I decided to have her pee on a pregnancy test for me and I showed it to Jeff. He was pretty freaked out, hee hee. The funniest part about that day was me holding the pregnancy stick for my sister to pee on it. Her stomach was too big and she could'nt do it herself. Lets just say I had to wash my hands really good after that.
my mom couldn't believe that kate's preschool teacher was teaching her to tell her mom that she pooped her pants. but then a few days later when kate had the squirts the joke wasn't so funny anymore. now can you teach the kids that april fool's day is over please.
When I was telling my kids about april fools day I told them about you and how you probably did a few really funny ones because you are a trickster. I was really hoping you had played a good one on somebody... maybe its because you dont have mindy near by enough because I know she gets your tricky mind working. :)
Post a Comment